Switching from Apple Mail to PST for Outlook?
How to Execute Apple Mail to PST Conversion?
If you have been using Apple Mail from a long time and now switching to Windows Outlook, you must be worried about all your data in Mail email client.
Don’t be. The solution recommended below will help you transfer everything quickly and without errors.
The tool you are going to be using is called “Mail Passport Pro.” Its strength lies in its ability to take up data directly from Apple Mail database and then converting it with precision to PST files. It also offers traditional MBOX to PST conversion, but that option isn’t recommended as it is also an Apple Mail to PST Converter.
Directly converting Apple Mail to PST from source offers many benefits
- It’s much easier to convert data in a single click rather than complex and multiple steps like in Apple Mail to PST conversion.
- It also helps save a lot of time because direct conversion from the source is quicker than extracting information from archived MBOX files.
- Biggest benefit is data accuracy. Apple Mail to PST conversion is lengthy and occurs in multiple steps. There are many chances of data loss. On the other side, direct loading reduces the chances of missing components or of incomplete conversion to almost zero.
Here are other features of “Mail Passport Pro”:
– It also converts non-English languages
– It doesn’t modify the folder hierarchy
– It generates a detailed log report of the entire process
– It gives an option to limit the size of PST files, if the output file goes over the size, the tool will split them into smaller files
– Manual folder selection enables users to remove any folders that they don’t want to move to Windows Outlook
– Users can also exclude all empty folders in a single click.
The free trial version is available now. Use it to check out the features and the interface and find out how easy it can be using this advance Apple Mail to PST converter tool for your migration.
Click Here for more details about Apple Mail to PST.